Sunday, June 28, 2009

Album Artsy Fartsy

Hello there.

I am done recording an album and it's getting mixed right now! Weeeeeee! Jeepers Creepers I am so excited. It has been about two years since I started it and it's almost done.

Well, the album is called, "A COLLECTION OF SOUNDS AND SOMETHING LIKE THE PLAGUE". (Wheeeew. long title.) But before it is released I am going to release a short ep called, "A FAMILY. A TREE. EP". (Wheeew. still tired from typing the first title)

Anywho, here are some paintings my friend Emilie Robinson did. They, with some other ones will be used for the album art. Yippeeee!



This one is for, A FAMILY. A TREE. EP



This one is for, A COLLECTION OF SOUNDS AND SOMETHING LIKE THE PLAGUE



This is my sister from another mister, Emilie Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment