Sunday, June 28, 2009

ON THE ORIGIN OF TEECIES

Okay....lame attempt to mash the words "species" and "t-shirts".

So, I have some t-shirts that I had made. The design is from an old post card my grandma received from her friend Esther.



She gave me the postcard about 5 years ago and it sat in my camera bag until I went to visit my sister, brother-in-law and niece. I was taking tons of pictures of my niece and found the postcard again.

I promptly scanned that shit and sent it to my buddy ol' pal Brian Moen. (who plays drums in one my favorite bands in the world, LAARKS...ehem....www.myspace.com/laarks).



He then traced the image on his computerizer and made this.



When I saw that I obviously had to change clothes cuz i pottied myself. Then he printed the shirts and they look like this.



Purty darn awesome. Awesome good great job brian. Those shirts cost anywhere between $15 and 3,000 high fives.

No comments:

Post a Comment