Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Best Weekend Ever.

I watched my niece Isabel this weekend while my sister and bro-in-law did some workin' and hangin' out in the cities. We had been planning on this since January. Its kind of one of the things that got me through some of the bummers of my last tour. How can shows falling through bum you out when you have a cute munchkin like this to come home to?


Izzy has no fear.

The Como Zoo in St. Paul, MN is awesome.


There were so many old people who were not psyched on Izzy cruisin' through the conservatory. I thought it was awesome.
Brio Train Set!


Oh man, so much snuggling happened.

All in all...the zoo visit, park playing, toy story watching, and shnuggling added up to one of my favorite weekends ever. Being an uncle rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment