Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Aggro crag

Whew. This album has taken forever. And there is still a bit to do. Like finishing up the mixes, and finishing up the album layout, getting record label stuff figured out.

But when I'm done it's going to feel like I just climbed this damn thing...



god that show was awesome. guts. i used to watch it at friends' houses. I wish I had a chunk of it. I think every kid who watched that show wishes they could have done all those sweet contests. I did.

Anywho, Zach and I, apart from mixing, are thinking of old TV stars. like steve urkel...erkle...and finding pictures of them on the interweb.


whoa. not a nerd.

well, here's Zach and I mixing. Not looking up pictures of Topanga Lawrence.



Alright. That is all. I love Stephanie Tanner.

No comments:

Post a Comment