Friday, July 17, 2009

STUDIO TRANSMITTED CRAZY BRAIN

That's right...it's an STD...a studio transmitted disease..........eh....okay....that's lame.

So when I am in the studio I literally lose my mind. I start hearing things that aren't there, I lose all sense of reality, and a track that sounded perfect 10 seconds ago all of the sudden sounds like girl poop.

Well, now that I am listening to the final mix (i hope) i am going crazy about listening to the songs in different speakers and making sure everything is at the right level. ugh. And the thing is that it probably won't make much of a difference.

welp. let's all hope that this mix is it. Yahoo America.

oh, here's a picture of seth, michelle and me playing the ambledown records 2 year anniversary show.



alright turds, see ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment