Saturday, August 28, 2010

Burning The Blog At Both Ends


Whew. Two nights in a row sleeping in the van at wal mart is beginning to keep me real sleepy. Don't get me wrong, the bunk is extremely comfortable. It's just all the lights and weird noise that one will find at a Wal Mart at 3 in the morning.

I'm currently in Bloomington, IL. I'm about to busk (what's busking you ask? Well I just asked that question recently myself. It's what you usually get really annoyed by when you're at the farmers market or in a popular hip area and some asshole with a guitar is belting his or her guts out for your spare change) at the Bloomington Farmer's Market. Hey, a guy's gotta pay for an oil change.

I am now doing a Tour Diary with Minneapolis' city pages music blog. I've found that I don't quite have the time to do a full summary of shows on both blogs. So, as usual, this blog will mainly focus on fart jokes and popular youtube videos. Check out the city pages tour diary here . Scroll down til you find it. They'll be posting weekly volumes.

yeeep. tootles.

1 comment:

  1. I live in Bloomington, IL and love the Farmer's Market. I would have gladly tossed you a few pennies, however I was trying to earn some for myself at my dismally miserable garage sale in a feeble attempt to make enough money to buy tickets to the Wailers concert tonight.

    I hope you had fun and our City treated you well :o)

    ReplyDelete