Friday, August 20, 2010

Northfield, MN

My friend Michael plays in a band called Dewi Sant and he lives in Northfield, MN. He booked a couple of shows in town. These shows were the bands last of their tour and the first of mine. The first one was at a youth center called, THE KEY. I may have some sort of disease from using their bathroom. So gross. But the deck outside was beeeeeauuuutiful.



Dewi Sant


After the show at THE KEY we packed up and went over to a pub in town called, THE CONTENTED COW. The folks there are so nice. The Lonely Hearts played. They are from Iowa City and Fort Collins, Colorado. Great band. Great dudes.

The show at the cow was really special. Dewi Sant sounded incredible. Free booze. Free popcorn. What else could a man ask for? Not much. Except for a picture with Michael.


I woke up on this incredible couch at my cousin alison's house.

Then her son Gus and I made breakfast.

Northfield rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment