Friday, August 20, 2010

Leaving/Building

Well, I've left for a two and a half month tour throughout the mid-west, east coast, and south east parts of these United States. It's only the third date in right now, and it's feeling great. Here are some pictures of the last couple of days.

Here I am with my "Peter" mug from Lana, tomatoes from the garden and all my musical shredding gear.

So much crap!!!!!
Instrument transfer from my van to the van my folks bought. They bought it because my van isn't road ready enough. So I'm taking this van they bought. It runs great. I can't believe how nice my folks are.
My dad and I spent a good 2 hours discussing bunk building possibilities. It came down to both of us having an idea that we each thought would work best. It was a cold, brutal debate but I came out on top. Quite literally. Wait til ya see the bunk.

I'll sleep on the top! My dad wanted a little cave for me to sleep in.



Now, I am officially road ready. Watch out America.

No comments:

Post a Comment